All You Need Is LOVE

 It's love day and I found the perfect outfit!! Hoping to celebrate with a quiet evening at home. You know, sometimes there just aren't enough relaxing nights at home. :)
One of my most prized possessions is this pearl ring. Brandon gave it to me one Christmas because of my love for my grammal's pearl ring.

My mom asked me while taking these photos, "Did you know your thumb is a different color?" Needless to say... she didn't pick up on the ombre nails because they are all a different color!

Jacket: F21 / Heart Shirt: Tj-Maxx / Skirt: Miley Cyrus, Walmart / Leggings: Tj-Maxx / Shoes: Steve Madden / Earrings: Gifted / Pearl Ring: Gifted
Linked up with The Pleated Poppy.

Comments

That sweater is awesome! Love it... and the little booties are fab! Sweet look!
Unknown said…
it's ridiculous how stinking cute you are!!! i always look forward to what you are wearing!
Chandra said…
i'm wearing a heart sweater today too;) cute look and new to your blog by way of the wiww linkup. enjoy your day!

chandra
astylishlittlelady.com
Moonofsilver said…
that really is the perfect outfit!! I love the heart shirt!
I love the sequin heart sweater!!!
Ruth Alvarez said…
That sweater is super cute.
I love it.

www.roothless-xo.blogspot.com
I basically love everything about this outfit; the sweater, the blazer, the shoes... Super cute! Happy Valentine's Day!
KittyAndBuck said…
Cute top, and I love your nails! I'm a big fan of making them each a different colour :) I'm a new follower from WIWW, nice to be here!
Kitty
x
Kitty & Buck

Popular Posts