1.08.2013

What I Wore: Week 3

Did you ever play those I spy games? Or Where's Waldo?
 Man, did I love those games when I was a child. Well... as pictures go sometimes there are some unexpected things that occur. These pictures were taken in a field next to my parent's house, and we had a few visitors.

Can you spy them? :)










Dress: Peebles / Cardigan: Target / Tights: Free People Tj-Maxx / Boots: Target / Coat: J. Crew /
 Purse: vintage Liz Claiborne / Belt: Vintage / Earrings: gifted from Costa Rica /
 Bracelet: Kazuri gifted from Kenya / Sunglasses: Aerie / Dog: Chihuahua Izzie / Cat: Carl


This particular bracelet is very special to me. One of my dear friends introduced me to Kazuri beads. 

Kazuri- small and beautiful in Swahili. 

They are ceramic beads handmade and painted in Kenya by mothers as a way to provide for their families. She brought me a whole bag back from her recent adventures. I was so excited.You can read more about it here.


Linked up with The Pleated Poppy.


10 comments:

Sandra Lee said...

Love your outfits!

Paige said...

I love the denim + the army green + the big brown belt. I so wanna recreate that look! Just found your blog via Pleated Poppy. Happy blogging!

DaenelT said...

Such a cute outfit! And that pup is adorbs.

Jessi said...

Your skirt is gorgeous and I love the color of your cardigan. So pretty! And that puppy is just too cute!
Visiting from WIWW.
-Jessi
haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

Ashley @TheCreamToMyCoffee said...

I love your hair! I have been wanting to chop my hair off for a while and you're giving me some inspiration :)

Cute puppy!

the domestic fringe said...

Love your outfits and your hair looks fabulous too. Pretty location for the pictures.

~FringeGirl

Carly said...

Great outfit and I love that bag!

Julie said...

I really like the structure of that bag! Great looks. And cute puppy, of course!

joni warren said...

Thanks girls! This is one of my favorite outfits and it is super comfy!

Carolyn said...

I think your hair is adorable and this outfit is cute too. Great pics!
Carolyn http://sillyhappysweet.blogspot.com