12.12.2012

What I Wore: Week 1

One of my fellow bloggers at Bonte Rue has inspired me to start sharing some of my outfits.

I am often asked where I shop. The truth is... the sales racks, of course!. Anywhere and everywhere there are SALES!! But there are a few favorite stores that I frequent such as Target and Tj-Maxx.

I have always used magazines to help me put things together and to see what is in style. Now that Pinterest has been invented, the tips are right at my fingertips! I enlisted my mother to take some shots in the field across from my house. Please excuse the awkwardness. :) And I hope you find it helpful!





Shirt:Gap/  Pants:Wal-Mart/  Clutch:Tj-Maxx/  Shoes:Oxfords-Ebay/  Watch:Target/  Sunglasses:Aerie/  Earrings:Gifted from Costa Rica/  Polish:Banana Republic in Honeymoon



Check out other What I Wore Posts at The Pleated Poppy.

3 comments:

melissa said...

those pants are from Walmart??? i LOVE kelly green! i may have to go out in search of those:)))

P.S. you are so darn cute!

Christy said...

Cute outfit! I just started my WIWW last week. It's making me actually get dressed. HA. Coming over from The Pleated Poppy. Have a great rest of the week.

Revival Photography said...

You always look so cute! I'm so excited to see that you are starting up a WIWW too! Love your outfit!