11.27.2012

the simple life

I am slowly starting to realize that less really is more.

I am simplifying my life, simplifying my blog, and simplifying my home.


My life was cluttered a few months ago. I was maintaining a blog, starting a shop, being a wife, a friend, a teacher, and I slowly realized that I wasn't enjoying anything because I didn't have the time to.

I was too busy jumping from one thing to the next. I longed for companionship with others, yet I wasn't making myself available.

Since then I have taken time off to live. enjoy. visit. and just breathe.

Over Thanksgiving I loved on family and friends.

I enjoyed sweet snuggles from the little ones and conversations with "lost" friends. It was nice to be in the presences of loved ones.

Credit: Google Images/ The Indescribable Beauty of Life



No comments: