9.25.2012

Snail Mail


You know, snail mail. Where people actually used this thing called a mail box and stamps. I know it's hard to believe, but that was once the only form of communication.

Nowadays, you expect a text, an email, a Facebook message, but a hand written note is not usually anticipated.

Well... At the Warren household, these are treasures. They are posted on our fridge for months.

And they always seem to find their way to our house when it is least expected but most needed!

Today wasn't a bad day, but it is one of those days when you use all your strength to breathe from the common cold. The day where the world spins around you because your head is so congested. When you immediately run to the medicine cabinet and then straight to bed when you get off work.

But not this ol' gal. After receiving such sweet goodness, I filled my body with decongestants and headed to the computer to share because my heart is full.

Just when I begin to doubt certain things in my life, the good Lord uses a lovely friend to lift my spirit.

I am forever grateful for your friendship.

1 comment:

melissa said...

Glad someone lifted your spirits. We are big on snail mail around here. Eisley loves it too! We mailed a letter today since we are learning about community helpers-postal workers this week!!

Love you!!