8.18.2012

Wedding Burlap

I am a little burlap crazy.

I love the color. I love the texture. And I love how it looks with beautiful soft fabrics. It is the perfect mixture of textiles.

Burlap is the new fad in the wedding industry. 


Here are some of my favorite uses via Pinterest.
A burlap flower could be added to your cake or maybe even a ring bearer flower.
Burlap invitations- just love this idea.
Simple burlap table runner.
Or instead of a table runner you could spice up the menu or silverware with it.
Burlap backdrops for outdoor weddings.
Burlap Curtains- Just love this beautiful venue.
Now remember when I said buy things to use in your wedding that you would use in your home or for other parties??? Well, burlap it one of those things that translate easily into your home in many ways. You want  versatile items that way you don't waste $$.

Here are some burlap home ideas.
Print on it and turn it into a present! 
Turn it into artwork!
Sew pillows and monogram them or write whatever your heart desires.
Make a beautiful tree skirt.


The ideas are endless. Just be practical.

No comments: