8.29.2012

If you really knew me...

You would know that I have my own language- joni-isms. Where I will unintentionally mess up any saying known to man.

And that I am one big bruise because of my daily clumsiness.

You would know that I have fear of the deep ocean. Think about it. The longest mountain range in the world is under the ocean, so imagine the world that we have yet to explore. Scary.

If you really knew me...
You would know that I have always wanted a house full of children running barefoot through the yard.

And a farm with goats, donkeys, horses, dogs, and chickens.

You would know that husband is rolling off my tongue a lot easier.

You would know that I am not the greatest person at accepting gifts. Not that I don't appreciate them, I just haven't mastered accepting them with excitement. Which brings me to the next thing.

I am not an overly excited person.

But I was excited about one thing...I had my wedding planned as soon as I knew B was the one.

You would know that I am extremely self-conscious about my amblyopia (lazy eye).

If you really knew me...
You would know that I am obsessed with my dog.

I never leave the house without curling my eyelashes.

I don't mind mowing the grass because it is a great time for self reflection.

You would know that I try not to be a Christian but a disciple. A little fact: Christian is only written in the New Testament twice. We (myself included) have lost sight in what's important in this world. Jesus came to love and save. Period.

You would know that I am a dreamer. Dreaming about children, houses, and traveling the world.

1 comment:

melissa said...

I love getting to know you Joni!!!