7.09.2012

Goodwill Gold

Occasionally, I will take a pit stop by Goodwill to see if there is anything that I can reuse or revitalize.

Last week I was in search for something to use as a coffee table when I stumbled upon these beauties! There were several pieces of really nice furniture that looked unused. I immediately went looking under couch cushions because it was almost too good to be true. When I didn't find anything I asked a clerk what the deal was with all this furniture. She told me that there was a furniture company going out of business that donated all of them to get a big tax break. JACKPOT!! 

I wasn't really needing a new couch, but it was too good of a deal to pass up.

Couch- $275
Chairs- $100 a piece

Now I need to update the rug and possibly a new coffee table.

It pays to be a Goodwill digger because you never know when you stumble upon some gold!

2 comments:

Revival Photography said...

Looks AMAZING! And wow, that's a good deal!!

aPearantly sew said...

I'm coming to take that sofa away from you :)