5.31.2012

Because I have been so busy lately and because it is 10:30 at night and because I haven't posted anything in over a week (eesh)... I am sending some picture love. Hope you enjoy.
My most prized possession. Grammal's Radio Flyer. -A whole separate posting all of its own.
Wouldn't this be the cutest thing on a porch?? Only I am too afraid my crazy dog will eat it.
Speak of the devil scoping out Momma's flowers! Like my momma always said, "Looks are deceiving." He may look innocent, but I know he has other intentions!
Baby headbands in an array of colors. Looks like I have my work cut out for me!

Max came to visit. He is growing up too fast!
Uncle Brandon getting broken in. He's a natural. Well...almost.

2 comments:

Revival Photography said...

I love the flowers! heheh he looks so mischievous and innocent at the same time! LOL

melissa said...

Love the wagon as a flower bed! And Brandon is TOTALLY a natural:))

The blog looks awesome!