3.06.2012

Pinterest

Just in case you haven't heard, there is a new addiction swooping over the internet. Pinterest.

We all have those images on the internet that we would love to save. Now, there is a place where you are able to store images and group them according to interest. Hint: pin your interest.

You create image boards and it saves their image location. It is a great resource for ideas for the classroom, keeping up with recipes, or if your a "crafter" like myself.

Here are just a images from my favorite boards.
Y'all know how I feel about DIY chandeliers. Pinned on my craft inspiration board.

Unique door ideas: sliding barn door. Pinned on my home improvement board.
Love it all. Pinned on my chic hippy board.
My dream house. One of many. Pinned on my outdoor serenity board.
Backyard Party anyone? Pinned on my it's party time board.
The gift of life. Pinned on my photography board.
Recipe for all my favorite things combined in one! Pinned on my delectable delights board.

Go on over and check out my boards!

Happy Pinning Y'all!

No comments: