12.30.2011

10 Facts

Here are 10 random facts about me, so you can get to know me a little better!

1. I LOVE to dance. I can "bootie" shake unlike any white girl you've ever seen!
2. Brandon and I often have random dance parties at home with just the two of us. You are always welcome to join. :)
3. I take scolding hot showers.
4. My nails always have to be painted. I would paint them everyday if I had time.
5. I'm notorious for messing up (intentionally, of course) any phrase known to man. My bother-in-law has termed them "joni-isms". Here are some of my husband's favorites:
    • When you're given a hand, don't take a mile.
    • You're barking up the wrong alley.
6. I fall asleep before my head hits the pillow, literally. My in-laws think I have narcolepsy. I beg to differ; I just work hard. :)
7. Had I not married my high school sweetheart, I may have joined the Peace Corps or been a starving artist in some big city.
8. I have ALWAYS wanted a Jeep Wrangler with a big dog beside me riding shotgun. I've got the big dog, now I just need the Jeep.
9.I have a need for speed!  My first car was a Geo Prism that was straight drive. One of my favorite past times was taking it out on the back country roads with the windows down and radio up! That might be why the hood was held on with a coat hanger and the brush guard was held up with zip-ties. But I rocked it!
10. With that said, one of my co-workers says I travel at mach 3 speeds. Brandon says I am a terrible driver, so let's just look at my track record.
  • 4 old ladies (two separate incidents)
  • 1 bird
  • 1 deer
  • 1 cow
I think it is a pretty outstanding record. How many of you can say you have hit a cow?!

I am nothing special. For people who have just met me, they will probably forget me. I just don't make an impression until you get to know me. But when you do get to know me, I can be quite entertaining without meaning it. I am just one of those people that if it is going to happen to anyone; you can about bet it is going to happen to me! It has been that way my whole life. 

I would love for you to share some random facts that I may not know about you!

1 comment:

melissa said...

I love this! And I would totally shake my booty with you! I also fall asleep super fast- always have. And I agree it's because I go non-stop day long!!


Can we hang out soon?? I miss you guys!!