11.19.2011

Busy Beez

Oh... as the holiday season begins, I have been a busy bee!

Living only on my salary, Brandon and I have decided to get a little creative this year for our Chirstmas presents. While he has scouted the internet for great deals, I have crafting away, and we have been saving mula! Here is a little bit of what I've been doing.

Unfortunately, my sewing machine is really old, and doesn't always ( i mean never) work the way I need it to! So, I began using applique. I am PRAYING it will hold up!

I created some patterns for individualized t-shirts for my sweet niece and nephew! 








My little sister is having a girl in January. I decided she would need some cute head bands when she arrives, so I created these beauties!


And while I was making these flowers for her headbands, I made some new napkin rings for Christmas!




Friday News 

Brandon and I woke up to our 400+ wedding photos scattered across the back yard! Thank you, Dirk. We collected them all. I attempted to salvage what I could, but since it was below freezing, they were covered in frost. And in turn, there is water damage.

Luckily, Snapfish reordered our prints. Thank you Jesus!

The culprit at hand. 

No comments: