10.25.2011

Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Frosting

Prep: 20 min                  Total: 1 hr 12 min               Makes: 24

what you need:
-1 pkg spice cake mix (2 layers)
-1 cup cream cheese
-1 can pumpkin (15 oz)
-1/4 cup oil
-3 eggs
-1 pkg 8oz cream cheese
-1/4 cup butter, softened
-1 tsp. vanilla
-1 pkg 160z powdered sugar
-1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon


make it
*heat oven to 350 degrees
*beat first 5 ingredients; spoon into 24 muffin cups
*Bake 20 to 22 minutes
*Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan to cool completely

frosting
*beat cream cheese, butter, and vanilla with mixer. Gradually beat in sugar. Blend cinnamon. Spread over cupcakes.

**store it in the fridge**

enjoy.

1 comment:

aPearantly sew said...

I went straight out and bought all the ingredients to make these. I'm not joking when I say they are the best cupcakes I've ever had. My parents came over the evening you brought them, and they went quickly! :)